> This user is…
> This user loves…
- Beethoven's sonatas
- Chopin's ballades
- Mahler's symphonies
Babel-gebruikersinligting: es-N | en-3 | ca-2 | it-1 | pt-1 | gl-1
Hello, I am Hasley, a Bach-lover, penguin-powered user and volunteer Wikimedia contributor. I started editing to the Spanish Wikipedia in late 2016 and became an administrator and bureaucrat a few years later, following a successful request for adminship (89/2).
Mid-way through 2019 I started to expand my activities across more Wikimedia projects. Subsequently, I was elected as an administrator on Wikidata. I am active on other projects, such as the English Wikiversity, Meta-Wiki, and Wikimedia Commons. I am also a Small Wiki Monitoring Team member dealing with cross-wiki vandalism and spam on a daily basis. You may find me on translatewiki.net occasionally.
Feel free to check out my contributions and my logs to see what I have recently been up. You can revert any actions I have taken if you feel I have erred. If you have any queries, please visit my talk page and leave a message. You might find me on IRC, cloaked as @wikimedia/Hasley (usually as
mahler); I can also be reached by email.
I am a native speaker of Spanish and am reasonably fluent in other languages, such as English and Catalan. I am originally from Venezuela. (UTC−04:00, currently 09:26 PM.)
- Tools: Admin stats, CA, EC, Global Search, GUC, Interaction Timeline, ListAdmins, PetScan, Stalktoy, Stewardry, Wikiscan, Wiki sets.
- Maintenance: AllMessages, BrokenRedirects, DoubleRedirects, Lint errors (HTML 5, Linter), NewPages, Pages with broken file links, RecentChanges, TrackingCategories, UnusedCategories, UnusedTemplates WantedTemplates.
- Countervandalism: AbuseLog, AIV, AN, RTRC SRM, SRG, SWMT (tools), SWViewer, Wikidata vandalism dashboard.
- Tech: Magic words, ParserFunctions.
- Miscellaneous: HTML, LanguageStats, Regular Expressions, Rule of diminishing replies, SearchTranslations, Wikidata Query Service.
This is a Wikimedia global user page
If you find this page on any site other than Wikimedia
, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikimedia itself. The original page is located at here