[[Lêer:Jane Kelly. Psychosis 1.jpg|duimnael|regs|[[w:James Branch Cabell|Cabell]] en Hitler was nie bewoners van dieselde heelal nie. ~ [[w:Alfred Kazin|Alfred Kazin]] ]]
* Deur munt te slaan uit die materiële rykdom wat in 'n rasseoorlog geplunder en gekonfiskeer is, het Hitler se Nasionaal-Sosialisme 'n ongekende vlak van ekonomiese gelykheid
beryk en omvangryke nuwe geleenthede geskep vir die opwaartse mobiliteit van die Duitse volk.
** [[w:Götz Aly|Götz Aly]], ''Hitler’s Beneficiaries: Plunder, Racial War, and the Nazi Welfare State'', New York: NY, Metropolitan Books (2007), pp. 7-8
* Five hundred years from now, it won't be Hitler we remember. Hitler may have set the century's agenda; he was a sort of vortex of negative energy that sucked everything else in. But I think God takes fallible human beings like [[Franklin Delano Roosevelt|Roosevelt]] or Churchill and carves them for his purposes. In five centuries, we'll look back and say the story of the century was not Hitler or Stalin; it was the survival of the human spirit in the face of genocide.
** [[w:Martin E. Marty|Martin E. Marty]] in [http://www.time.com/time/time100/poc/magazine/the_necessary_evil19a.html ''TIME''
magazine (3 January 2000)].
* Do you know that your Führer is a vegetarian, and that he does not eat meat because of his general attitude toward life and his love for the world of animals? Do you know that your Führer is an exemplary friend of animals, and even as a chancellor, he is not separated from the animals he has kept for years?...The Führer is an ardent opponent of any torture of animals, in particular vivisection, and has declared to terminate those conditions...thus fulfilling his role as the savior of animals, from continuous and nameless torments and pain. ”
** [[w:Nguyen Cao Ky|Nguyen Cao Ky]]
interview with the
** Neugeist/Die Weisse Fahne (contemporaneous pro-Nazi children's magazine)
* People ask me who my heroes are. I admire Hitler because he pulled his country together when it was in a terrible state in the early thirties. But the situation here [Vietnam] is so desperate now that one man would not be enough. We need four or five Hitlers in Vietnam. ▲
** [[w:Nguyen Cao Ky|Nguyen Cao Ky]], July, 1965 interview with the Daily Mirror.
* When I came back to [[United States|my native country]], after all the stories about Hitler, I couldn't ride in the front of the bus. I had to go to the back door. I couldn't live where I wanted. I wasn't invited to shake hands with Hitler, but I wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with [[Franklin D. Roosevelt|the president]], either.
** [[Jesse Owens]],
as quoted in [ http:// espn. go. com/ sportscentury/ features/ 00016393.html "Owens Pierced a Myth"] ( 2005) , by Larry Schwartz, ''ESPN SportsCentury''.
* When I passed the chancellor he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back at him. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour in Germany.
** [[Jesse Owens]], as quoted in [https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Special:BookSources/0399603158 ''The Jesse Owens Story''] (1970).
* Nazism and Fascism are thoroughly beaten, but I must admit that their defeat does not mean that barbarism and brutality have been defeated. On the contrary, it is no use closing our eyes to the fact that these hateful ideas achieved something like a victory in defeat. I have to admit that Hitler succeeded in degrading the moral standards of our Western world, and that in the world of today there is more violence and brutal force than would have been tolerated even in the decade after the first World war. And we must face the possibility that our civilization may ultimately be destroyed by those new weapons which Hitlerism wished upon us, perhaps even within the first decade after the second World war; for no doubt the spirit of Hitlerism won its greatest victory over us when, after its defeat, we used the weapons which the threat of Nazism had induced us to develop.
** [[Karl Popper]] in [[Karl_Popper#Utopia_and_Violence_.281947.29|"Utopia and Violence"]] (1947)▼
Karl Popper]] in
"Utopia and Violence"
*Out of the mud and slime of lies, your holy red, white and black Swastika has been flung back into the skies in [[Virginia]], [[United States|United States of America]], and we pledge you our lives, Adolf Hitler, that we shall not flag or fail until we have utterly destroyed the forces of Marxism and darkness.
**[[w:George Lincoln Rockwell|George Lincoln Rockwell]], founder of the [[w:American Nazi Party|American Nazi Party]], dedication in his book ''This Time the World'' (1960).
*What people don't remember is that Hitlerism was about more than just militarism, nationalism, and consolidation of identity politics. It also involved a substantial shift in German domestic politics away from free enterprise, or what remained of it under Weimar, toward collectivist economic planning.
**[[w:Lew Rockwell|Lew Rockwell]], [http://mises.org/daily/3564 Headed to National Socialism], July 10, 2009.